Our extensive background in commercial land development projects throughout New Hampshire assures each of our clients a high level of expertise. We recognize the importance of early-stage conceptual planning and site evaluation and we work at length directly with our clients during the feasibility assessment stages of a potential project. Our thorough knowledge of the regulatory processes and our experience with local planning and zoning boards helps to expedite the design and permitting of a commercial project.
Our commercial portfolio includes a wide-range of retail stores, restaurants, office buildings, commercial and industrial condominiums, self-storage facilities, gas stations, car washes, manufacturers, wholesale distributors and earth removal operations. We work with both local businesses looking to expand or relocate in the area as well as national companies looking to expand into or within New Hampshire.
- Local - (Planning Board, Zoning Board, Conservation Commission, etc.)
- NHDES - (Wetlands, Alteration of Terrain, Shoreland, Septic, Sewer Connection, etc.)
- NHDOT - (Driveway Permitting)
- ACOE - (NH Programmatic General Permit)
- FEMA - (Map Amendment)
- EPA - (NPDES Construction General Permit)